simsMVA download area
Thank you for your interest in simsMVA, it will be really nice to get some feedback from you (scroll down for links).
If you are running it for the first time you will be prompted with a message with a code. Please send the code to email@example.com so that I can provide a .key file.
There are currently two options for using it: MATLAB files or a standalone version. I recommend the MATLAB files but their downside is that you will need a MATLAB license with the statistics and imaging processing toolboxes.
Unfortunately the standalone version is currently optimised to load IONTOF files.
Also I would like to highlight the recent addition of “Examples” that can be opened from the top menu bar. At the moment there is one example for each kind of dataset:
1) Spectra: dataset containing peak areas from ToF-SIMS spectra of filter paper, cellulose, lignin and wood samples.
2) SIMS Imaging data of an adhesive sample typically analysed at Surrey’s Surface Analysis Lab.
3) SIMS Depth Profiling data of a multi-layered metallic sample
4) 3D SIMS depth profiling (compressed) data of a filled polymer
– Several bug fixes in imaging and 3D mode
– Scores and loadings plot now show the percentage of variance captured
– Improved scaling. Poisson scaling now is reverted so that results look more like spectra. The old-styled results can be obtained using the “square root” scaling method.
– Custom themes: user can select two base colours to make up a visual theme.
(Darth Nicolas theme)
Gustavo F. Trindade
Last modified: 26/03/2018