Presented by Dr Gustavo F Trindade as part of the “SIMS Workshop” series organised at the University of Nottingham
18 example datasets!
You can now find on the top menu 18 different example datasets of various different structures. This includes 4 examples of analytical techniques other than SIMS. This list of examples is as follows:
- Particles: metal particles on an organic substrate.
- Blend: a cross-section of a polymer blend deposited onto a metal substrate (see publication).
- Adhesive 1 & 2: surface of an industrial adhesive with circular features.
- Droplet: surface of a topographical metal droplet.
- Dicarboxylic acids: a set of spectra from standard dicarboxylic acids (see publication).
- Wood: spectra from wood samples together with standards for lignin and cellulose (see publication).
- Coffee: spectra of different types of coffee (see publication).
- Polypropylene: spectra of polypropylene-based composites with varying formulations.
- Metal multilayer: a dual-beam (Bi+ Cs+) depth profile of various different metallic layers.
- Organic/metal interface: a dual beam (Bi+ Ar_n+) depth profile of a hybrid interface.
- Encapsulated polymer: a polymer “sphere” encapsulated by another polymer matrix.
- Copper grid: a copper grid on an aluminium substrate.
- Organic/metal interface: the 3D version of the depth profiling example.
- Raman map: a Raman microscopy map of a droplet casted on SiO2.
- XPS profile: an XPS – C1s depth profile.
- PIXE map: a microbeam PIXE map of a cross-section.
- PIXE spectra: a set of various slightly different broad-beam PIXE spectra.