You can now find on the top menu 18 different example datasets of various different structures. This includes 4 examples of analytical techniques other than SIMS. This list of examples is as follows:
- Particles: metal particles on an organic substrate.
- Blend: a cross-section of a polymer blend deposited onto a metal substrate (see publication).
- Adhesive 1 & 2: surface of an industrial adhesive with circular features.
- Droplet: surface of a topographical metal droplet.
- Dicarboxylic acids: a set of spectra from standard dicarboxylic acids (see publication).
- Wood: spectra from wood samples together with standards for lignin and cellulose (see publication).
- Coffee: spectra of different types of coffee (see publication).
- Polypropylene: spectra of polypropylene-based composites with varying formulations.
- Metal multilayer: a dual-beam (Bi+ Cs+) depth profile of various different metallic layers.
- Organic/metal interface: a dual beam (Bi+ Ar_n+) depth profile of a hybrid interface.
- Encapsulated polymer: a polymer “sphere” encapsulated by another polymer matrix.
- Copper grid: a copper grid on an aluminium substrate.
- Organic/metal interface: the 3D version of the depth profiling example.
- Raman map: a Raman microscopy map of a droplet casted on SiO2.
- XPS profile: an XPS – C1s depth profile.
- PIXE map: a microbeam PIXE map of a cross-section.
- PIXE spectra: a set of various slightly different broad-beam PIXE spectra.