List of publications that made use of simsMVA
- Trindade GF, Abel M-L, Lowe C, Tshulu R, Watts JF. A Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry/Multivariate Analysis (ToF-SIMS/MVA) Approach To Identify Phase Segregation in Blends of Incompatible but Extremely Similar Resins. Anal Chem. 2018:acs.analchem.7b04877. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.7b04877.
- Marcoen K, Visser P, Trindade GF, et al. Compositional Study of a Corrosion Protective Layer formed by Leachable Lithium Salts in a Coating Defect on AA2024-T3 Aluminium Alloys. Prog Org Coatings. 2018;In press:1-17. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.porgcoat.2018.02.011.
- Trindade GF, Rosa LLFS, Stori EM, Dos Santos CEL, Watts JF. Surface mass spectrometry as a new approach for the characterisation of coffee. Surf Interface Anal. 2018;(October 2017):1-7. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.6380.
- Trindade GF, Williams DF, Abel ML, Watts JF. Analysis of atmospheric plasma-treated polypropylene by large area ToF-SIMS imaging and NMF. Surf Interface Anal. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.6378.
- Vilde V, Abel ML, Watts JF. A surface investigation of parchments using ToF-SIMS and PCA. Surf Interface Anal. 2016;48(7):393-397. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.6013.
- Trindade GF. The Development of Multivariate Analysis Methodologies for Complex ToF-SIMS Datasets: Applications to Materials Science. University of Surrey, 2018. (http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/846328/)
- Tshulu R. Phd Thesis. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Bañuls-Ciscar J. Abhesion in the Manufacture of Engineered Wood Products: Aspects of the Interaction of Isocyanates with Stainless Steel and Wood. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Simpson R. The Depth Profiling of Organic and Inorganic Materials using Ar + and Ar + n Ion Beams. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Taraneh Bozorgaz Moghim. Adhesion and Failure of High Performance Aerospace Coatings. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Tardio S. The interaction of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate and related c ompounds with metallic surfaces. University of Surrey, 2016.