List of publications that made use of simsMVA
Main simsMVA paper:
- Trindade GF, Abel M-L, Watts JF. simsMVA: a tool for multivariate analysis of ToF-SIMS datasets. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemolab.2018.10.001
- Moore, Katherine Louise, et al. “Determination of deposition order of toners, inkjet inks and blue ballpoint pen combining MeV Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry and Particle Induced X-ray Emission.” Analytical Chemistry (2019). https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.9b03058
- Czuba, Urszula, et al. “Anti-biofouling activity of Ranaspumin-2 bio-surfactant immobilized on catechol-functional PMMA thin layers prepared by atmospheric plasma deposition.” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2019.02.049
- P. Visser, K. Marcoen, G.F. Trindade, M-L. Abel, J.F. Watts, T. Hauffman, J.M.C. Mol, H. Terryn. The chemical throwing power of lithium-based inhibitors from organic coatings on AA2024-T3, Corrosion Science, 2019, ISSN 0010-938X. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.corsci.2019.02.009.
- Di Palma, G., Kotowska, A., Hart, L., Scurr, D., Rawson, F. J., Tommasone, S., & Mendes, P. M. (2019). Reversible, high-affinity surface capturing of proteins directed by supramolecular assembly. ACS applied materials & interfaces. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.9b00927
- Trindade GF, Abel M-L, Lowe C, Tshulu R, Watts JF. A Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry/Multivariate Analysis (ToF-SIMS/MVA) Approach To Identify Phase Segregation in Blends of Incompatible but Extremely Similar Resins. Anal Chem. 2018:acs.analchem.7b04877. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.7b04877.
- Marcoen K, Visser P, Trindade GF, et al. Compositional Study of a Corrosion Protective Layer formed by Leachable Lithium Salts in a Coating Defect on AA2024-T3 Aluminium Alloys. Prog Org Coatings. 2018;In press:1-17. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.porgcoat.2018.02.011.
- Trindade GF, Rosa LLFS, Stori EM, Dos Santos CEL, Watts JF. Surface mass spectrometry as a new approach for the characterisation of coffee. Surf Interface Anal. 2018;(October 2017):1-7. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.6380.
- Trindade GF, Williams DF, Abel ML, Watts JF. Analysis of atmospheric plasma-treated polypropylene by large area ToF-SIMS imaging and NMF. Surf Interface Anal. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.6378.
- Vilde V, Abel ML, Watts JF. A surface investigation of parchments using ToF-SIMS and PCA. Surf Interface Anal. 2016;48(7):393-397. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.6013.
- Trindade, G. F., Bañuls‐Ciscar, J., Ezeh, C. K., Abel, M. ‐L., and Watts, J. F. (2016) Characterisation of wood growth regions by multivariate analysis of ToF‐SIMS data. Surf. Interface Anal., 48: 584–588. https://doi.org/10.1002/sia.5915.
- Trindade GF. The Development of Multivariate Analysis Methodologies for Complex ToF-SIMS Datasets: Applications to Materials Science. University of Surrey, 2018. (http://epubs.surrey.ac.uk/846328/)
- Tshulu R. Aspects of segregation phenomena in polyester resin blends.. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Bañuls-Ciscar J. Abhesion in the Manufacture of Engineered Wood Products: Aspects of the Interaction of Isocyanates with Stainless Steel and Wood. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Simpson R. The Depth Profiling of Organic and Inorganic Materials using Ar + and Ar + n Ion Beams. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Taraneh Bozorgaz Moghim. Adhesion and Failure of High Performance Aerospace Coatings. University of Surrey, 2017.
- Tardio S. The interaction of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate and related c ompounds with metallic surfaces. University of Surrey, 2016.